The month of June is a busy month for visitors to book their trips to Hilton Head Island full of fun outdoor activities. (Check out my blog ‘Fun Summer Activities on Hilton Head Island’ for all things to do when visiting.) Therefore, there aren’t any specific events happening this month, only recurring weekly events like the Farmer’s Markets and artisan markets.
Here’s a list of the recurring weekly events in Bluffton & Hilton Head Island:
- Lowcountry Made’s newest artisan market — the Bluffton Night Bazaar — will be held in the courtyard of Burnt Church Distillery. Featuring local artisans, live music, food and drink, and a good time.
When? The first Thursday of each month from 5-8pm.
- Farmers Market Tuesdays from 9am-1pm at the Coastal Discovery Museum on Hilton Head & Thursdays from 12-5pm on Calhoun Street in Bluffton.
- Harbor Town Music & Taste featuring delicious food & live music in Shelter Cove on Hilton Head.
When? Thursdays from 6-9pm.
- The Lowcountry Made Bluffton Market is an artisan market that features local makers, live music, food and drink, and more.
When? (Every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month) June 4 & 18 of this month from 9am-1pm.
- HarbourFest is a summer long celebration that takes over Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina with fireworks, carnival games, face painting, music and more. When? Tuesday evenings from 6-9pm.
2022 Fireworks Schedule:
- June 7, 14, 21 & 28
- Monday, July 4th (no show Tuesday, July 5)
- July 12, 19 & 26
- August 2, 9, 16 & 23
If you’d like more information on things to do while you’re visiting the Low Country or would like to learn about real estate opportunities here on Hilton Head Island & Bluffton, SC, give Colleen Sullivan a call at 843.338.1708.